SPOILER ALERT – Do not continue reading if you don’t want to know what happened on The Blacklist!
There is still a month left until the season three finale of The Blacklist, but something major just happened on the show!
Megan Boone, the drama’s leading lady, was killed off in a shocking moment during Thursday night’s (April 14) episode. Her character Liz was pregnant on the series, just like she is in real life, and she died following the birth of her child.
NBC hasn’t commented on the death, but Megan‘s co-stars James Spader and Ryan Eggold have both released statements.
Click inside to read what Megan Boone’s co-stars had to say about the twist…
“I think it’s most prudent not only as just myself and what I know or don’t know for that, but also in terms of the character of Reddington: Elizabeth Keen is dead,” James told Entertainment Weekly.
“I was as shocked as I think the fans are!” Ryan told TV Line. “I have loved working with Megan, especially as we explored the complicated dynamic in Liz and Tom’s relationship. I’m incredibly curious to see how this deep cut affects Tom’s understanding of the world and what this means for the future of their daughter.”
Just Jared on Facebook
Sponsored Links by ZergNet
Also on Just Jared
- Mandy Moore, Justin Hartley & 'This Is Us' Cast Celebrate at EW & People's Upfronts Bash 2018!
- 'This Is Us' Stars Attend NBC Upfronts 2018!
- Joe Manganiello, Martha Stewart & More Support 'THR's Most Powerful People In Media 2018!
- The Blacklist's Megan Boone Says Her Character Will Never Carry an Assault Rifle Again
- Anderson Cooper, Sterling K. Brown, Andrew Rannells & More Hit the Red Carpet for CNN Heroes All-Star Tribute 2017!
- Daniel Day-Lewis' Gets Star-Studded Support at Final Film NYC Premiere 'Phantom Thread'
- Megan Boone & Ryan Eggold Reunite After Shocking 'Blacklist' Episode
- These 'This Is Us' Scenes Made Milo Ventimiglia Cry
- Sophia Bush, Nicole Richie, & Megan Boone Promote Their NBC Shows at NYC Press Day!
- Taraji P. Henson & Octavia Spencer Team Up At CNN Heroes Gala 2016!
- 'The Blacklist' Spoilers: Is Megan Boone's Liz Alive or Dead?
- The Blacklist's Megan Boone Welcomes Baby Girl Caroline with Fiance Dan Estabrook
- The Blacklist's Megan Boone Is Engaged to Dan Estabrook & Pregnant with a Baby Girl!
- The Blacklist's Megan Boone Is Pregnant with First Child!
- Sophia Bush & America Ferrera Join 'Grey's Anatomy' Stars at Upfronts Celebration!